Hehe, Yeah another JM Jarre video.
I used to be really into his music and bought quite a few of his albums. My favourite is still Zoolook, but I have always liked Magnetic Fields too.
Wolfie!
Vintage Articles: Sean Lawrence's Discaire Column - Peter & Celi & Bette &
Rod... & Donna // Christopher Street - July 1979
-
It has been *some time* since I've posted one of *Sean Lawrence*'s
*Discaire* columns from *Christopher Street*. I've had some moments to
delve into t...
1 week ago

JMJ's albums (on vinyl) were a favourite for Orval and me in our teenage years. I have Zoolook and The Concerts In China on CD, but not the others - limited budget, I think.
ReplyDeleteTCIC is almost a "Best Of" album, with most of Equinoxe and Magnetic Fields on it. I much prefer its version of "The Last Rumba" (the original was pretty pedestrian), and it runs nicely into a "doof doof" version of "Magnetic Fields II".
A great excuse to dust off the CD. :D