One of my Late-80s favourites, Most of the fun was over by now, Musical boredom began to set in, the 90s were coming, little did we know it would just be the 70s all over again but with a better haircut, and nothing's really changed since... Anyway, this pair came along, Thanks Ladies, We needed you.
I love the evil woman in this one, "Stay".
[poor audio but entire video]
You're History
I Don't Care - Something of a personal anthem of mine. ;)
A French and Saunders Parody. [watch your ears, starts loud]
Wolfie!
Vintage Articles: Sean Lawrence's Discaire Column - Peter & Celi & Bette &
Rod... & Donna // Christopher Street - July 1979
-
It has been *some time* since I've posted one of *Sean Lawrence*'s
*Discaire* columns from *Christopher Street*. I've had some moments to
delve into t...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Message the Captain: