06 October, 2008

Hospital

Hi Everyone.

My mind is on other things lately and I haven't been coming into SL as often.

For quite a while now I've needed to have an operation which is basically a repair which needed doing ages ago, but I have let it go for a lot longer than I should have.

In truth I'm scared of having an operation, and as this didn't bother me too much, I let it go and went on with life... but it's getting to me, and I have decided that it's time to get it done.

So things may be slower than usual, I may not be doing many new shows for a while as I try to fit in doctors appointments and so on.

The surgery will require tests to see if I'm completely fine physically before they even go near me with a knife.

But I'm hoping I can get everything done and hopefully I'll be fine and bounce back as if nothing happened.

Sorry about the delay, but real life, as always, comes first.

Wolfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message the Captain: