17 October, 2008

Woman in Chains - Tears For Fears

It was about 1am and I was having a shower before bed and singing this to myself, and I realised that I hadn't mentioned it here at all.

This is the most beautiful, wonderful, soulful song I know, and I love it dearly. I feel my skin tingle, my hair too, and I get tears...

There's Sex and there's chocolate, but somewhere high above that is this song.

It's "Woman in Chains" by Tears for Fears.

I bought this as a vinyl single in the days I was a DJ, It came with four small badges... Sun, Moon, Wind and Rain.

I wore the moon on my jacket for a few years.

Now there was an odd thing, They came along with "Mad World" which I'm sure you all know, and then just up and vanished... years later, without warning, they were back with a whole new style, and they were brilliant too.

Oh heck I'm going to have to add a few more to this posting, even though, rightly, I should be tucked up in bed dreaming about bones and things.

Woman in Chains


Sowing the Seeds of Love


Mad World


And off to bed.

Wolfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message the Captain: