An 80s band which is still going strong today, this is one of my favourites.
It reminds me of the stuff I went through in hospital and coming out the other side feeling like a different person.
I love those clothes and would love to go through the experience of being dressed like that, I think it'd be loads of fun.
Though I wouldn't swap my Katie for anything, She's my sweet Alaskan Malamute.
[She'd shed like crazy all over my... er... Turkish Kilt?]
Also, I'd like a secondlife avatar like that, well, except for the human part.
I had to add this too, "Heart", because I love a cheesy old horror film, and this is a nice play on the old Dracula theme.
Wolfie!
Vintage Articles: Sean Lawrence's Discaire Column - Peter & Celi & Bette &
Rod... & Donna // Christopher Street - July 1979
-
It has been *some time* since I've posted one of *Sean Lawrence*'s
*Discaire* columns from *Christopher Street*. I've had some moments to
delve into t...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Message the Captain: